Post's

Gallery

scroll Top

Friday, August 21, 2015

Exchanging Postcards with Wieselhead!

So Pinkcheeks actually had the idea to open a little circle and exchange postcards.
Well I was a little late so it already had enough people and the circle was full, which I totally understand.
My man Wieselhead , kind as he is , was up to also send me some of his great works .
But of course it would be pretty rude to not send some in exchange so I ordered some too.
To be honest I was a little worried since this was my very first time sending a letter , also my handwriting isnt that great .
But gladly my postcards made it , it´s such a nice feeling to have someones works "in the flesh" and also to know someone else got yours.

Also check out Wieselhead !
Webpage : http://wieselhead.de/
                     
    Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Wieselhead      
                                         
                 Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/wieselhead                       


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you liked the cards, maybe I should offer more merchandise.
    I was caught off guard by this exchange, but took part with pleasure, meeting new people and receiving pretty pictures.
    Though I had to hurry with picking pictures, editing and ordering postcards XD
    You didn't had to, but receiving your pictures was a nice surprise, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This exchange surely was fun , I´m really happy you send me those postcards!
      Well I thought about that too but I think it´s a little too early , I dont really have a big audience I can send or gift merchandise to.
      Why dont we make a collab book or something in the future , that would be awesome !
      Btw sorry it took so long but they needed real long to print them , I actually dont know why.
      I had to , it would have been pretty rude to not send some back . Like not replying to a message kind of.
      I´m glad they made it :D

      Delete